Scheduling Road Lessons
For students over 18 years old with a learners permit who are beginners or just need a refresher before the road test, click here to book a minimum of 3 road lessons:
For students under 18 years old looking to book road lessons, you must first:
- Complete a 30-hour CMSC Drivers Ed class
- Your parent or guardian must attend a parent class (RMV required)
- You must update your student portal by entering your learners permit number into your profile info. Please enter your permit information exactly as it appears on your permit. MAKE SURE THIS IS 100% ACCURATE OR RMV WILL REJECT THE INFORMATION.
CMSC uses a state-of-the-art online scheduling system. After completing the above, you can log into your online account to book in-car lessons here:
Then click on the "BOOK LESSON" button on the home page. To find your user name and password, look for the email sent when your account was activated by our staff. If you do not have those credentials please contact us or click "Forgot your login credentials" here to retrieve them.
You are now ready to schedule your lessons. Choose the date, time and location desired, verify and click to register.
- Once registered, use only the "Student Portal" area to gain access. If you are still unable to log in after 48 hours, call us at 508-835-2333, and we will be happy to assist you.
- All lessons should be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance. On-road instructors will not check their phones during lessons so they won't know that you scheduled a lesson on the same day.
- No-shows and late cancellations within 24 hours of the lesson will be charged a $25 fee.
- Please read the Message Board online each time you log in. We often communicate important information there.
- Please be aware students have 1.5 years to complete all requirements including classroom and road lessons.