Drivers Education for 35 Years
CMSC's mission is to save and improve lives one driver at a time.
Adults over 18 are encouraged to take our Driver's Ed but the Mass RMV requires all drivers under 18 to enroll in a program and practice supervised driving over 6 months before taking the road test for their drivers license.
CMSC Driver's Ed includes:
- 30 hours of expert classroom training and CMSC Student Manual with 15 learning modules
- 2-hour parent class which must be taken along with learners permit before road lessons
- 12-18 hours of road lessons
- 6 hours of driver observation
- Award-winning SKIDZ SCHOOL—included FREE—with Drivers Ed! You may receive up to 20% insurance discount for 5 years
- CMSC offers Driver's Ed classes at many different locations throughout Central Mass and over 100 pickup and drop off locations for Road Lessons
- For course pricing click here.
Once your balance is $250 or under, Learner's Permit number is entered and Parent Class taken, you may schedule your road lessons by logging into your STUDENT ACCOUNT here:STUDENT LOGIN
- We employ New England's Best Driving Instructors including: state troopers, police, principals, teachers and professional drivers.
- RMV-approved, and a member of national and state driving school associations, we train over 3000 students a year at 11 different locations.
- We have proudly served Central Mass with Driver's Education since 1987. Every year, hundreds of years of driving instruction goes into refining our expert curriculum. Central Mass Safety Council Auto School, Inc. will teach you to drive defensively—always maintaining the 'safety cushion' around your vehicle with control, awareness and the skills to handle any situation.